Well having a website and want to get make you found in Google, Yahoo or Bing or any of these search engines and it can be a bit of difficult to know that how to begin and where to begin and here are the some tips to be get started it with for the starters:
1. Never purchase a domain in less you have to. The search engines will put the lot of stock in the how long your website or domain have been around if you are purchasing domains to use the existing domain if is all possible.
2. Get optimize your website to the target audiences, not for the search engines, the search engines look in for the sites into the key words that which looks best in it as into a search box.
3. Must research your keywords and the phrases extensively. The phrases the you are thinking about should reach the target market and might be search for all very well be correct, use the best of tools like the keyword discovery,google keyword tool Word tracker.
4. Categorize and design the site which architecture and navigates to the keyword research .and hear you can also find interest of ways of the categorizing of the products and the services and also navigate and the various ways of the searching. And also get sure to specify the age range.
5. Make it your link worthy and the other sites should be linked to yours and is a critical component of the success and also the campaign of the major search engines places a good deal of the emphising of the link and just make sure that you are providing a good source of the visitors.