We are getting lot of useless emails in spam folder and sometime i read and found that it’s totally useless, even don’t know about sender too. we have to delete it when we got those type of emails. As you know that, we have limited space (1024 MB) in Gmail given by Google, if you will not delete them, so not able to get any new emails too.
Let’s stop spam emails by using some tricks which help you to delete all spam emails with out read. Or if you like to read spam emails too, so don’t use this tricks. If you subscribe to any newsletters, sometimes those emails also come in spam folder.
Delete Spams Automatically from Gmail
1. Sign in your gmail account with your email id and password
2. Click on “Mail Settings” link from the top-right corner
3. Click on “Filter” tab
4. Now click on “Create a New Filter”
5. At the “Has the words” box, put is:spam and click “Next Step” then one pop up will open click on “OK”
6. Now check into the box “Delete it”
7. Finally, click on “Create Filter”