If you are blogger and wanna make some pocket money. So, don’t forget to add Google Ads on your blog. Well, if you wanna show ads to your wordpress blog post, can do it. You don’t need to anything change in Adsense code, just need to edit your single.php blog file and add Google Adsense code there.
Adding Google Adsense to WordPress Posts:
1. Login to your Google AdSense account and create a new AdSense code
2. Login to your WordPress Admin panel
3. Go to Appearance > Editor > Single Post (single.php)
4. Find <div class=”entrytext”>
5. Add your AdSense code below <div class=”entrytext”>
6. Click the Update file button and now view your site!